General Admission Requirements
General Requirements of Admission:
- Applicants must complete the Registration Form
- Submit the Curriculum Vitae “CV”
- Take the placement test, personal interview or any other form of the assessment (If applicable).
- Learners who have achieved or have been expelled from LOGIC are not allowed to re-register in the same program.
- Applicants with special needs will be subjected to the “Special Needs Policy”
- Applicants must be of good conduct.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by competent bodies.
NOTE: Language competency is required according to the language of instruction of the specific program of study.