CIPS Level 4 Diploma in procurement & supply
June 8, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - May 22, 2020 @ 9:30 pm
CIPS level 4 Diploma in procurement and supply A valuable management tool for those moving into junior and middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function. It focusses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis.
CIPS Level 4 Diploma addresses planning and forecasting for future demand, forward planning for contract development, negotiating volumes, margins and standards, creating and controlling speciﬁcations, and contract management. It also covers the supply market and chain, negotiating with suppliers, conﬂict resolution and performance review.
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma is the highest entry point to CIPS qualifications and requires a minimum of at least two A-levels (or international equivalent)
- CIPS Advanced Certificate qualification. (recommended).
- Alternatively, you need a minimum of two years’ experience in a business environment.
Typical job titles:
- Procurement / purchasing executive
- Procurement specialist
- Contract officer
- Supply chain / inventory / logistics analyst
- Supply chain / inventory / logistics planner
Core skills upon completion of this qualification
Provision of advice and guidance to key stakeholders on the performance of organisational procedures and processes in purchasing and supply.
Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.